Request for comments - list change

   I dont think that we have anything to lose if we include the entire A1
platform.  The only thing I will say is that I know there will be more
meaningless babble sent to the entire list when it should be sent to
an individual.  Please, if it is informative and you think others can
gain from posting it to everyone, please do so.  Otherwise, keep it
between the parties that it pertains too.  Is it just me, or does this
bug other people too?  Respond to the entire list at your own risk.. =)

  Andre'