Re: Saveiro87

Nope, the Caddy, nor the Golf, Jetta or Cabriolet as we know it was never
built or sold in Brazil. Just recently (after 1993) is that Brazilians
had access to Volkswagens made outside Brazil. We currently import the
GTi, GTi VR6, Passat VR6 and Passat Variant VR6.

:)

--Ren
If I was to act my own age, I wouldn't be myself
http://members.aol.com/senomar/ren.htm
redepisa@juno.com    or    senomar@aol.com