Re: Request for comments - list change

In a message dated 97-04-15 17:21:11 EDT, kwenzel@privatei.com (Kevin
Wenzel) writes:

<< the A1 Volkswagen list.  Reasons being:

 1) There are already several GTI-only owners on the list, and they have
 been helpful and not caused any problems so far (that is *not* a challenge,
 Mannix).  I think it would be to the list's benefit to draw more heavily
 from that particular pool of VW owners.

Just to put the spotlight on a non-scirocco-owning-non-A1-owning-worthy
individual for a moment--Kyle Binney has been INCREDIBLY helpful to a lot of
the members of the list (including myself), and he owns an A2 GTi.  As in:
A-TWO.  Not A1.  So you might want to take that into consideration too (2?).
I've seen his name by a "Re: xxx-x-xx" at least half a dozen times a day.
Go Kyle!  We luv ya!

BTW, I picked up my A2 (there it is again--A2) GTi this weekend.  Purdy
damned cool, but it just ain't as cool as my Scirocco!  Maybe it will be
when it gets 8 more valves in it this summer...I think 'zippy' would be a
good word for it then.  ;-)

Either way, I'm happy w/ the list.  Just didn't want to see an important
member(s) overlooked...

CT