Re: Body work help and advice needed....

At 04:50 PM 4/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
>snip-
>So here's the questions:
>
>1. Do I have the panel repaired (welding,bodywork, etc....)? It would be
>the entire width of the car....
>
>or
>
>2. I have access to a new rear panel for free (its the european panel
>too!).  Should I just have the entire panel replaced?
>
>I'm open to all and any opinions.  I guess I'm looking for what would be
>the cheaper way to go, although I know the new panel is probably the best
>way.   I'm going to visit a body shop tomorrow and want to have a little
>clue before I go....

Probably the best person, or persons to ask would be a body shop, or 2 or 3
or 4. They will have more definate anwsers and options for you. With all your
chipping, it sounds like you got time. it only takes a few minutes to get
estimates. (its free too!) Go for it!

Shawn