Re: Door locks and deterrants

well i guess ill jump on to this conversation to . My 77 Scirocco doesnt have
any locks Shaved door handles with manual and electric buttons  all hidden
and no you can't just keep  pushing till you find it . nor can you slim jim
the Car. the back hatch is also Shaved so you  cannot pick the lock there
either. ok now you have the windows 1/2 thick Lexan so now what only option
is to bring a torch well thats if you can get close enouph because it has
three Laser parimeter sensors , and two motion detectors. its to bad i have
to spend so much money on doing this kind of thing but I love My Scirocco !!!
and would only give it up for a million dollars and then id build another one
exactly the same. well theres my goofy input .
later rocco fans.