Re: EC

In a message dated 97-04-11 01:44:31 EDT, kevin@pelican.net (Kevin McGrath)
writes:

<<  what othe car mag has such blatent disrespect for the
 law? EC does and I don't know why but I get a huge kick out of it. >>

Car and Driver has its share, especially considering its a much more
widespread magazine.  anyone else remember that picture with the camaro(?)
going through the radar thingy reading "speed limit 50, your speed 120(?)".
 I liked it anyway.  yeah yeah, its rarely related to anything european and
they are never related to older cars, you know way back in the 80's.  Still
fun to read sometimes though.

Kyle