Re: wheels

>Anyhow.  185s launch OK, I can spin my 215/50-13 R1s if I screw up.  Hope
>this helps!
>

>Mannix

Yes, but then you'll have to screw up!
1.If you are competing then 215 beats 185, if they both do a clean job with
the clutch, am I not correct!
2.I get my 185 spinning even when I get a good start and then reach 4000
Rpm, they are real crappy too, haven't driven a GOOD 185, only wider, maybe
that's whats causing my frustration.

Sorry for being such a wize-ass! And I have to say that 185/60 is a
COMFORTABLE setup.

RGRDS,
Arno