Re: MKI headlights

> Andre Bjorkheim wrote:
> >
> >    Just curious. How many headlight options are there for the MKI
> > scirocco?  I know of the standard sealed beam, the H1 & H4 units,
> > and the large square Euro lights.  Are there any others available
> > that I dont know about?  I am hoping they make the zenon discharge
> > lamps in the 5.75" round lights?  Can anyone help me out before I
> > decide to upgrade my crappy sealed beams.
> >
> >   Andre'
> >

> you know, one upgrade I've been wondering about would be to use the
> projector lights from an early 90s Bimmer. remember those? they were
> 5.75 so why wouldn't they fit? the wiring might have to be modified and
> maybe the mounting, but still. that would be really cool.
> --
> Scott F. Williams
> NJ Scirocco nut
> SCCA PRO RALLY navigator

Yah that upgrade would be bitchen.  I tried it years ago when those
beamers came out and the lenses are very very deep.  The right side fit
fine but the left side was way too close to the battery and wouldn't let
it sit in right.  I guess you could always move the battery.  I sure if
there's a will there's a way.  Plus those lights aren't cheap.  Back then
I priced them at $190 each.  Ouch!

Bye Bye!  POTTERMAN

scirocco-L-request@privateI.com,