Re: 2.0 L

> Hi,  has anyone looked into putting a 2.0 L 8V out of an A3  golf/jetta into
> their car?? would it fit easily??
>
> Thanks
> Dave
> --

I would say it would, I have seen it done, and have considered it myself,
and another cool thing about the new 2.0l is that it uses a "cross flow
head", Which means you have a lot more room for a turbo, and the turbo
exhaust manifold off a turbo diesal will fit just fine. Something to think
about.
Shikaroka
tjarrett@olie.wvitcoe.wvnet.edu

82 Scirocco 16v (highly modified)