Other peoples Opinions

What is it with other peoples opinions of Sciroccos. Spicifically girls
who just wonder "Why don't you buy a new car" I've heard it mentioned a
million times in the newsgroup how someones girlfriend wants them to buy
a new civic etc. etc.

Alot of people seem to think that if your car is more than 4 years old
you shouldn't be driving it. I have this female roommate (not even a
girlfriend) who needs to borrow my car and I just mentioned that the
exhaust is lose and rattles, "Why don't you sell your 2 cars and get a
nice new car" Uh because I like not making car payments. Lets see
because for $10,000 you can get a brand new? Hyuandai maybe? Hum because
I like my scirocco and my GTI.

Another thing is she couldn't get it in first for some reason, I saw her
bogging down trying to take off in 3rd im sure its the cars fault too.
You people are obviously like me, I would mush rather have something
older that I love than a boring new econo-shitbox  that is perfect (for
a few years) that I would pay 2.5 times as much for. I can get every
little thing fixed on my scirocco for Gods sake.

Sorry had to vent my frustration.

--

Kevin McGrath
http://www.pelican.net/~kevin