Re: door locks and deterrants (was: Re: Armor Door Plates)

<< aight! no! don't remove your inner lock-posts! So far i've used them
 successfully 4 times to unlock my car when I accidentally left my
 keys in the ignition/car. You have to remember..if you remove all
 possible ways to break in w/o damaging your car, your forced to
 damage your car to break in, in the case that there is no other way.
 If I had removed those posts I would have had to break a window,
 or pay a locksmith to open (prob break) my lock via slim-jim.
 Now a screwdriver and a coat hanger and 30 seconds is all it takes me
 to unlock my door. >>

Well I have power locks.  The only way for me to lock the door is with a key.
 It's a good habit.  I guess if you don't have power locks then my advice is
no good.  Otherwise...

CT