Re: Fwd: Armor Door plate install

No way! put them on, the wouldbe thief cant pry the door handle up then
because they have the hardened steel around the handle.  you would have
to pull straight out which would require alot of force.  Now, alarms
arent very effective, I believe that whole discussion took place already.
 If somebody wants to steal a car they are going to, thats the bottom
line.  If a thief sees the plates, tries and initially unsuccessfule,
he'll probably just break a window instead.  If somebody does a job on
your handle you'll see it no matter what, the door plates will help to
deter thieves at least.

Kyle