Re: History question ISUZU Impulse my opinions

> Jeremy R. Bromley wrote:
>
> Here are my opinions on the Isuzu Impulse, I like the look but not as
> nice as a SII. My neighbor in my APt complex used to own one and parking
> them side by side the scirocco looks much better in my opinion.
>
> One thing though I really wish VW would have made a Scirocco Turbo like
> the Isuzu Impulse Turbo. Now that would have been sweet.

In an old issue of EC, VW&P back then, they did an issue 'dedicated' to the
Scirocco, Evolution of a Sports Coupe.  As per the one of the articles, their
WAS a factory authorized retrofit to the Scirocco that added a Legend turbo
system with about 10lbs of boost if I remember correctly.  If anyone's more
interested, I could get more statistics.

Laytron!

==Brett