Re: scirocco insurance

i have a 1977 Roccet my insurance (fulll coverage )is 65.00 a month Allstate
is my insurance company it is Very modified i told tehm that from the Get go.
they told me have it apraised so they can insure it for the increased Value.
I drive it only once in a while so my insurance is on suspension status )i
call in when i want to drive it)
. this is so Its still coverd while sitting for months (winter) and get a
lower per month rate while in hybernation. the Car is Full RAce reaady and i
race it in SPU class one of the Higher or highest modified classes. although
i like to take it one the street sometimes and show of to those mustanges a
run. im 27 years old