HELP! TB milling question...

Welp, I've pulled the Neuspeed throttlebody off of my old Scirocco, and just
got it back together with the stock throttlebody.  Now, I need to mill the
intake manifold to accept the Neuspeed throttlebody on my new Scirocco.

Which attachment, for those that have already performed this surgery, did
you use on your Dremel?  I've used a few, but it just seems like it's going
to take me two days to get done.

Also, how do I keep the shavings from dropping into the intake manifold?  I
have newspaper stuffed in there right now, but I'm worried that I'll get
some shavings down in there after I vacuume most of it out, and pull the
newspaper out.

Please reply privately since I don't want to wait until the next digest
comes out to complete the job.

Thanks in advance!

 *  Donovan Porter - dporter@hevanet.com - 81 VW Scirocco, performance *
* springs,exhaust,sport buckets, FOR SALE! $1500 - 81 Rabbit Pickup FOR *
 * SALE! $1200 - 96 Toyota RAV4,4wd,power everything - 81 VW Scirocco S*