Bilstein ID

The previous owner of my car put Bilsteins on the front and Tokicos
on the back.  I would like the get Bilsteins for the back but I don't
know if it has sports or heavy duties on the front and I have to
match them.  Are there any serial numbers or product numbers on the
shocks, themselves that I could use to identify them?

                                      Jay
'80 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v

Check out the Watercooled VW gallery...