Re: I Might have to sell the scirocco

>I'm hoping that I don't have to sell my scirocco, but it's probobly
>going to be too expensive to drive it with my upcomming insurance
>situation.
>
>What would you guys do if you couldn't really afford to legally drive
>your scirocco for the next 3 years? I love this car but I'm forced to
>get a commerical insurance policy which mean I have to drive a truck,
>jeep, or van. This sucks my ass.
>
>ALso I have an '84 GTI that I'm ready to put a 16V into? SHould I
>complete this project and try to sell this 16V GTI?
>
>Please help me out. I'm most likely going to have to drive some boring
>truck that I'll hate. I'm looking at an Isuzu Pup just because its cheap
>and I can't find a rabbbit truck in my area. I hate trucks so it dosen't
>really matter what kind I drive.
>
>What should I do, Keep the scirocco in storage for later? I'm just
>afarid I won't be able to find another nice 16V in 3 years.
>

>--
>Kevin McGrath
>http://www.pelican.net/~kevin
>Myrtle Beach SC USA

Don't do it.  Keep it in storage if you have to.  Think about the future.
Can you actually replace your "baby"?  I couldn't.  My parents want me to
get rid of my 81 Scirocco because it's just an old car.  I plan on keeping
it for another 10 years.  I definitely won't be able to replace this baby.
IMHO, keep the car and think about what it will do for you in the future.
Just think about it.......low mileage, no rust (provided that it has no rust
right now).

Just my thoughts

Sal.

P.S.- I have a 1967 Peugeot sitting in the garage which my parents
desparately want me to sell.  It hasn't been daily driven for nearly 10
years.  It's in mint condition yet I await for its future to release its
splendid memories.  Sorry, now I'm mumbling to myself.

-It's only wrong if you get caught.   -JMK

-We are all prostitutes.   -Me