Re: ALIGNMENT?

In a message dated 97-04-01 13:20:29 EST, FREE41@aol.com writes:

<< I have a question for the group.  My local alignment shop tells me since I
 have an Autotech susp., complete with hor springs, that my align specs. have
 changed and he needs the new specs. to align properly.  Have any of you had
 this experience and what might my new specs. be? Car is also equipped with
 15x7 MOMO Quasars.

no, you can still use stock specs fine and have good handling.  It even says
it right in the autotech catalog.  you may want to go up towards 1 degree neg
camber and 1/4" toe out.  that will give you good street handling with good
tire wear.  stock is fine too.

Kyle