Re: Help ! My car will not start ...Thanks All

Hi Everyone ...... Good News I have my car running again.  I appreciate
the help you have all given me.  I ended up changing the fuel pump after
all.  I should have gone with my gut feeling at first.  I changed the
filter first, but the car still didn't start.  Upon further research it
came down to the pump.  I should have guessed anyway, the pump in there
was not a VW part, it was some aftermarket universal pump.

Happy day my car is back on the road...........

Gene