Re:

At 11:38 AM 9/26/96 -0400, you wrote:
>	Sorry for the confusion.  My messages got cut off on two accounts.
>
>	1)  No when I meant header, I meant my stock dual outlet manifold (you
know the cast iron one.)  I don't have a "header."
>	I was so worked up about which one to get I said header.  (I still don't
know which I should get!)
>	I can't find a stock dual outlet anywhere.  TT told me to also look for a
dual outlet off a early diesel.  I am looking..

I just spoke to Colin at Techtonics and happen to see your message at the
same time, so I asked.  They just got the dual outlet manifolds for the A1
shipped in today.  Hope this helps,

David

             Original Equipment Marketers

   Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
   with Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts at
                Discount Store Prices.

 Techtonics, Autotech and soon to come, New Dimensions

         diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102