Re:

At 11:20 AM 9/25/96 -0400, you wrote:
>	HELP:
>	My *header* cracked and I need either the stock replacement (2 outlet) or
should I get a header?
>	I would like to keep the *manifold* for longevity's sake.

Dude, you dont have a header, do you? You say Header, then say you wanna
keep the manifold? You cant have both, well you could but it would look
silly....

Do you mean the downpipe?? Thats different and somewhat cheap and easy to
replace. Call Tetonics or Timmons VW. one of them should have a cool price
for you. Remember kids, Timmons VW offers a net discount, so if you call to
make an order, be sure to tell Mike you saw them here so you'll get the cool
discount! I gotta go order an exhaust manifold...........

Shawn