Re: Struts

I thought the strut was the whole unit...you looking to replace
the whole thing or just the strut tower thingy (techie term).
If you want to put on new struts with new springs etc, it's
REAL easy...

1>secure and jack up or lift the car
2>remove wheel
--front--
3>remove brake line from front strut
4>remove 2 lower strut bolts
5>remove 2 uper strut nuts
--rear--
3>remove lower bolt
4>remove top busing in trunk area
5>take a drink

6>remove strut unit
7>insert new strut in reverse order..taking more drinks if you want =]

Ryan
..oh yeah then go get an alignment
|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|