NoS! - read it before you flame nitruos

Ok i know how many people fell about nitrous being "cheating" and dismiss it
as unsafe, cheap HP.  Ok well i have an arguement FOR dry, single nozzle
nitrous.
I am consedering buying a 50 Hp NoS system for $500.  All switches/gauges/etc
included.  The system has a master switch (on the actual bottle) and a
throttle switch that activates nitrous at full throttle.  I was weary of the
4 fogger nozzle system but this seems to be a very modest boost, reliable,
refillable, safe, easy to install, etc.
It seems that i will get alot more bang for my buch with NoS then
porting/polishing, etc.  I already have many mods (exaust, cams, etc) and am
now at the stage where anything more will set me back 1k at a time.
If anyone has any rants/raves about this nitrous system (not some 200hp on a
honda that blew up... that IS dumb) please post them!
thanks
Rus Mehta
Btw if anyone has a nitrous system they'ed like to trade for the 3.94 tranny
i posted about,  email me