New Owner/Mechanic Recs

  Hey There!

  I just bought an '87 16v from Yellow Sign Racing in Albuquerque (which is
  actually a bud of mine and another guy who do some racing together...)!!

  vitals:
  77K miles
  Autotech hollow 25mm front sway bar
  Neuspeed 28mm rear sway bar
  Neuspeed upper strut tie bar
  TT 2.25in exhaust w/Borla stainless muffler incl. hi-flo cat.
  and the ubiquitous K&N air filter
  Pirelli P-500's on the stock rims
  reasonable Blaupunkt cd/receiver

  Sorry for the bandwidth, but I'm so stoked, I have to tell everyone....!
  I drove it home from Alb. to Boulder this weekend, way fun!

  Anyway, I'm looking for info on a good mechanic in the Boulder/Denver
  area. Anybody have any suggestions, other than the obvious local dealer??

  Anybody in the area wanna go drive sometime??? >;->

  TIA,

  rich
  jrgarre@uswest.com