Re: Interior glass fogging

>I dont know about you guys, but my Scirocco fogs like crazy in the
>  Rain-X's anti-fog solution doesn't help much.  The
defogger is useless.

>I've discovered that this occurs when moisture has collected inside the car from >rain.
>Try to make sure that there's no leakage around your windshield's rubber
>seal.
>If your carpet is damp, that's a good clue that water's getting inside.

>Hope this helps.

The windshield in mine used to fog up on the inside, too.  Just like Herbert Samuels suggests, I had a leaky windshield.  It was leaking in the bottom driver side corner which was really not a good thing because my fuze box was getting wet!  But anyway, I changed the windshield seal and all is good now.

Mine was leaking so bad that there was a puddle behind the driver seat every time it rained!