Re: All Sciroccos are A1 Cars

At 01:17 PM 9/19/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Scirocco4@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> In a message dated 96-09-21 15:34:27 EDT, you write:
>>
>> >I keep seeing people mention. I'll get an A1 Scirocco. All Sciroccos are
>> >A1 cars. There is a Scirocco II (I have one) but it is still an A1 car.
>>
>> What is a Scirocco II?
>
>Scirocco 16V cars '86-'88 in the US

BZZZZZZZZZZT!!!!!
Wrong anwser!

Scirocco II's are the newer body (And final body change) style which
started............. Tell him Jim!!

In 19hundred and 82!!!! Thats right Bob and tell him what he won!!!!!

Ponder me this: If I have a Scirocco and -you- have a Scirocco, then you
have a Scirocco too??

Well, yes, but only if it was made after 81!
Oh man, im full of it!! I always get this way the night before a race!!

Shawn