Re: I have found scirocco dogma (or is it karma)

At 04:32 PM 9/21/96 -0500, you wrote:

>We're not talking serious money here..relatively speaking.

Yes, relatively speaking, I agree, but compared to the other,
more common kits, its expensive {certainly for my income}.
But you get what you pay for (relatively). I ride an aluminum
Cannondale roadbike with all sorts of aftermarket mods; it
prices in at around $1200. I'm a designer employed with a
designbuild firm and the average kitchen renovation costs
about $50,000: a performance range might cost $10k.
So, as we're talking about that which we'll spend the
money for- I'm in your tree. $10,000 for a tight VW isn't
too bad, especially when its a nostalgic one. See you on
the road- polzul