Re: Euro light price

I tried to mount the round lights on my scirocco, they just wouldnt go.
The space between the hood and the bumper is to narrow, now, maybe
some of the new round a3 lights would fit..but you'd have to do some
serious chopping to fit the a1's..because their on a 3-point contact
and dont line near ANY of the screw holes on the stock scirocco mounting
plate. I gave up after speding a whoel day trying to figure out just how
to get round lights

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|