Re: OXS

At 05:58 PM 9/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>What happens when the oxygen sensor goes?
>--

Depends on what part of the sensor fails, you will either have full rich or
full lean. Either way, the best thing to do (Besides replacing it, like you
should do!) is to disconnect the sensor. Doing this will give you a full
rich setting that will run ok and not burn up a piston. (I dont think that
would happen but one never knows..)

REPLACE IT!!

Shawn