Re: Wolfsburg Crest Info > Karmann

Jeremy R. Bromley wrote:

> Just a quick pointer here, but strangley enough NO Sciroccos were
> built at Wolfsburg, they were ALL (yes that's all of 'em) built at
> Karmann in Osnabruck (hence the Karmann badges on certain models).
> The Wolfsburg editions were generally US only 1/2 year specials. So,
> it looks like your particular one wasn't a Wolfsburg special edition.
> Jeremy R. Bromley (Events Manager, Corrado Club of G.B.)
>                                       jbromley@enterprise.net
> -1992 Corrado G60 (AMD chip, VW Motorsport Pulley, Aqua Blue)
> --1985 Scirocco Storm (1.9 155bhp, Cosmos Blue)--------------
> ---1973 Land Rover S.III 88" (0-60? Apparently!, Pearl blue)-
> ----1981 Mini 1000 (Girlfriend's shed, Black)----------------
> --

 Thanks for pointing out my mistake... I actually meant 'Karmann'. I had just spent an
hour re-chroming the detail on the Wolfsburg crest from my steering wheel and got off on
the wrong track. So... Lets try that again. Would anyone get offended if I snached a
couple of Karmann badges & put them on my car. It was after all made at Karmann.

 Ray