My brakes stiil don't work!

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I finally got my new master cylinder in on my '83 'Rocco and bled it and the
brakes about 3 times but all to no avail.  The pedal still doesn't resist
until it hits the floor making stopping an adventure every time!  What else
could this be besides a broken rear cylinder?  The lines all seem fine.
Definately no leaks.  I am going to take it to Meineke just to get their
free estimate so I can find out what is wrong and fix it myself.  The Bently
doesn't mention anything other than air in the fluid or a faulty master
cylinder.  Thanks a lot for the help you all have given me sofar,
Josh Clark