Complete set of Leather seats...

Greetings Volks!

        I have recently acquired a complete set of leather seats that are in
superb condition.  The only flaw is on the drivers side.  The stitching that
fastens the middle section to the top of the seat has begun to seperate.
The seperation is roughly two to three inches in length, nothing an auto
upholstery shop that deals with leather couldn't handle.  These seats have
been well taken care of, as they came out of a tinted Scirocco II that
appears to have been tinted a good while.  I am open to offers, shipping
will be added onto the price.  I am located in ZIP 73069 for those interested.

Thanks,

David

             Original Equipment Marketers

   Serving owners of Volkswagens, Porsches and AUDIs
   with Original Equipment and Aftermarket parts at
                Discount Store Prices.

 Techtonics, Autotech and soon to come, New Dimensions

         diutley@telepath.com.....405-364-2102