Re: Front Speakers

Persona;;y unless ya just want some tweeters tho 3 1/2 are useless and a mid
driver you can not get "mid bass" outa a 3 1/2 if ya want i can tell ya an
easy way to get 5 1/2 in private mail

At 09:16 AM 9/14/96 +0600, you wrote:
>At 09:01 PM 9/13/96 EST, you wrote:
>>Anyone know of a decent midrange speaker that fits into the tight
>>4X6 inch stock speaker openings in Scirocco II front doors?
>>

>Cruthchfield can set you up with a 3-1/2 " speaker with an adaptor frame,
>but I don't think that they carry and 4x6m's with a frame thickness of
>1/16".  The frames on their speakers are all to thick.
>
>--

 _________
/         \
|         |
\__\   /__/
  --| |--
   -| |-
   /| |\
                           NUKE THE DAMN BUNNY ALREADY!!!!
   |  _
   \ /
    UU __
    ==/  \
   /\__o |
  *|__\__/
   /_ \_          "boomp boomp boomp boomp boomp..." "BOOM!!!!!!!"