Re: Re[2]: tail lights.

At 02:51 PM 9/13/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Has anyone noticed A LOT of German cars (namely VW, Mercedes & BMW) has
>"irregular" tail lights.  Don't know if that's the word I should be using but
>I'm referring to the uneven brightness on either the tail lights or the brake
>lights.  Sometimes I wonder if people do that on purpose.   I have seen
that on
>a lot of cars here in Toronto.
>
>This is probably dumb but is there any way you can "brighten" the brake lights?

I have noticed alot of hondas and older Jettas have this irregular light
syndrome. I think part of it is the owners replace the bulb with a different
amp light or something like that. Sometimes I see other lights go dim when
they step on the brakes. I dunno whats up with that. It's annoying tho, that
much I can say......

Shawn