Re: Newbie

I wish we got something like the Storm..well I guess we could
with a lot of modifications to an early 16v.

I have a question..since your over in europe...you know anyone
selling a BBS or Zender kit for an 86-88' 16v Scirocco? There
are zip/zilch/nada/nien/none that I can locate here in the US

...man..what i would give for a Zender Wide body kit and Z wing...

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|