'87 Scirocco 16v for sale!

       I'm parting with my Scirocco even though I love it. This car is very
fun. I'm running out of money and time to fix this car. This car needs lots
of TLC. I'm being honest cause I want the next owner to know what is he
buying.
       It's a 1987 Scirocco 16v with 105k miles, the color is silver, has a
sunroof, an old (but very good) Alpine stereo, four new Pioneer speakers, two
new tires, new distributor, new timing belt & tensioner, new oil pan, new
coil, new  metallic brake pads, new platinum spark plugs & wires, new
radiator, all main water hoses are new, new low temp thermostat, new low temp
thermoswitch, rebuilt transmission, new clutch, new engine mounts, new hall
sender, new distributor cap, new headlights and bulbs in general, new belts,
new distributor rotor, new sunroof seal, new ignition module, and a few other
new stuff I cannot remember right now. There's more than $2800 on new parts
on this car. This car has aluminum pedals, K&N filtercharger, three VDO
gauges (oil temp, oil pressure, voltmeter) replacing ashtray, tri-Y racing
header, free flowing exhaust with 4" Koenig tip, 15" Sendel aluminum rims,
two new 195/50-15 Falken tires and two used 195/50-15 Continental tires. All
vaccuum leaks have been recently fixed by a local Bosch authorized service
station.
       This is what the car needs:
           - Sunroof job: when I first bought the car the sunroof would not
work. I removed the bottom trim plate and now it works just fine. The car
needs new sunroof rails, new trim plate and the little spring that compresses
the sunroof when you open it.
          - Front suspension: the car needs new shocks, outer CV joints and
the wheel bearing on the right side (I have the new bearing but don't have
the time to install it).
          - Power steering: needs a new pump.
          - Front right fender: got smashed on a little fender bender. I have
a spare fender I bought on a junkyard and I'm working on bringing it to bare
metal to remove all old paint and rust. I'm priming the new fender with
Rustoleum rusty metal rust protector. There was no structural damage on
crash.
          - Front bumper: needs new cover. Got smashed on above crash. The
headlight support plate and turn signal were already replaced.
          - Paint: old paint is faded and craking in a few spots.
          - Shift linkage: it's getting sloppy, needs new bushings.
          I also have a few parts to be intalled, as left side electric
controlled mirror (the one on the car is a little bad)(this part only needs
painting to be installed), trunk liners (used, but in better shape than the
ones on the car), front grille (same) and wheel bearing (as above mentioned).
They'll go with the car as well as two copies of the car's Bentley manual,
one Haynes manual, a 17mm allen key (for the transmission filler plugs) and a
timing belt tensioning tool.
         This is a very fast Scirocco 16v. It's much faster than a stocker. I
wonder if the head has been worked with. I beat Scirocco 16v's, Golf Gtis,
Golf Gti 16v's, Civics and Celicas with this car. Also, the exhaust sounds
great. Engine still runs very strong. The oil and its filter has been changed
every 3000 miles. It does 26 mpg on the city and 30mpg on the highway. I've
seen other Sciroccos 16v with same mileage but better condition selling for
$2900+. I'm asking $1950 for this car but I'll consider other offers. I'll
also consider trade for an Isuzu Trooper or Suzuki Samurai, even if I have to
put some extra ca$h in it.
        If interested e-mail me  at senomar@aol.com (not the Scirocco
newsletter) or call me at (305)251-8583 any week day before 4:30 pm or after
10pm and before 11pm (Eastern time), or call any time and leave message. My
name is Ren and I want to find a good new owner for this car cause I'll miss
it a lot when it goes.                           Thanks!