Re: Airco on 86 model

You can buy ANY o.e. (original equipment/stock parts) from places OTHER THAN
the dealer, for much less than dealer prices.  I recommended a guy the other
day, named mark davison w/ Adirondack Auto Brokers that can probably get you
the a/c system pretty cheap.  Don't get me wrong--he's not the only VW parts
dealer out there...he's just my favorite.  Anyway, if you can't find anyone
like him in Europe, perhaps you should order from him and pay the extra few
bucks for overseas shipping.  His email address:

markaab@global2000.net

He can probably get you the whole system + mounting kit and detailed
instructions.  He has a big website for his company, but I forget it.  If
you wanna see it, just run a search for Adirondack Auto Brokers.  BTW, he's
in New York, USA.  Good luck!

Chris