Re: Interior noise & miscellaneous.....

Hey Chris, I'm quite new here as well.  I can help a little, though...

Yes, you need a spring for the sunroof...
My friend's '85 driver's seat also broke.  Not sure how to fix it...
As for noise, I've got a "superturbo muffler" and a polyurethane tranny
mount.  Can you     imagine how loud that is?

Whoah!  Wait!  Email this guy:

markaab@global2000.net

with the same letter you posted.  He has a small VW parts (o.e. and
aftermarket) business.  He is a genius around V-dubs, esp. A1's.  His prices
on replacement parts are like HALF of the dealer's prices.  He'll tell you
what to do and get all your parts cheap.

Good luck!

Chris