Re: My first cop experience

>>They are just making up for for all the land we stole from them.
>>
>like they say Only may the strong servive.
                                   ^^^^^^^^^

I hope you don't mean the strong minded. If you did surely you wouldn't
survive.  This is all based on your attitute, and the way you quote 100
lines of text to reply to 1 line. You are stupid! Besides I think the saying
is Only the strong shall survive, or May only the strong survive. Only may
the strong survive??? Huh?

Thanks for your time and now back to Scirocco stuff.

Kevin McGrath           |          | kevin@pelican.net
1211 Pridgen Road I4    |          |http://www.pelican.net/~kevin/index.html
Myrtle Beach SC 29577   |          |Happiness is a screaming tire!