Erm... Forgot... Oh yeah, that was it... To Sean

Message for Sean Conway....
(Sorry, can't remember what your address is....)

Sean,
Could you send me your eMail address, as I've just moved all my stuff
from work to home and I can't copy across my address book (it was
getting a little bit huge anyway!)

Blatant self-important, egotistical advert follows
I've just updated my web-page and it's available for all and sundry to
see... Try it, you might enjoy it.

http://www.findit.co.uk/home/jrb/scirocco.htm

It's looking kinda neat now. (God, I sounded almost a Merkin then...{;)