Re: Alignment?

At 05:17 PM 10/30/96 Time, you wrote:

>One thing to check is the rear wheel bearings.  My 87 16v is doing the same
>thing and a mechanic at work put it up in the air and we discovered the rear
>wheel bearings were loose. Everything else checked out okay. I haven't fixed
>it yet becasue it is put away for the winter.

Don, I think your confusing the rear end drifting from left to right with
what hes describes as being a pulling sensation when hes on and off the gas.
Wrong end of the car, man. :)

Myself and Tim have both had the rear wheel bearing problem recently. Tim
was a little hesatant to believe me when I told him what *his* problem was.
Eh Tim??

Shawn