Re: My first cop experience

Maybe in your state you can do that, but here in Texas, they calibrate
every freaking morning, I know, I asked, I got shown proof. I even asked
to see the radar every time, One time the cop didn't lock, and I just
looked up out of his car and said "Gee, I'm going 3mph?????", He didn't
show up on court day =]. But every other time it stuck in court.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|