Alignment?

Hey guys,

My '87 16v has a tendency to wander.  When I am off the gas it tracks
straight and true, when I hit the gas it pulls to the right.  This is
particularly noticeable on fairly aggressive starts.  I don't slip the
clutch from high rpms, but once it is engaged I nail the gas and have to
fight the wheel.

One friend who is a mechanic says it might be something loose up front that
won't affect alignment, another says it is torque steer.  Any ideas from
fellow Scirocco drivers?

Brandon Sommerville

"And then I says, tell me I'm wrong! And she says, I can't baby, 'cause
you're not!"
 - The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight