Re: Horsepower estimate

>personally, I've never heard of a manifold being acoustically tuned. -sounds
>like a line to me. I've also never heard of swapping to an A2 manifold. hell,
>does it fit under the hood without modification?. whatever, if it does let us
>know the results.

Scott,

        Pretty much all manifolds are acoustically tuned these days.  Of
course the question becomes, For what rpm?  There is a good explanation in
November's European Car.  They have an article about the variable length VR6
manifold which explains the idea of the harmonics in an intake manifold and
such, resonance etc...