Re: Lacking power?

>Do any of you feel like the scirocco lacks power? I know its a very
>dirivable car and very fun but i think it lacks some power off the
>line and up the hills.  What do you think?

Just think a minute and compare your car with other cars with the
same size engine.  Oh, and while your at it, think how slow American  V6 cars are!  Still think your car is slow? :-)  Is your 5th gear really
high?  Maybe that's why you die on hills.  I've really never been disappointed with the power of my Sciroccos...and I haven't even
owned a 16V yet!