Re: What do you all do for LIGHTING?

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, Andre Bjorkheim wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Oct 1996 Mute0@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Scirocco lights suck!
> > I drove my car at night for the first time and i think the low beams suck!
> > The high ones arent too good either.  Oh well, tell me what you all do for
> > extra lighting
> > --
> >

>   If you havent already done so, use relays to bump up the power to the
> lights, it made a world of a difference.
>
>   Andre'

 Yeah. Relays do make a noticable difference. I own a 1980 Scirocco S and
Andre helped me put relays in one day. We first did one side and brought
the car up to the garage door. You could easily see what side was the
brightest. I also have .......dammit...I forgot what they are called..
The... damn.  Uhh... Not the sealed beams, the other kind. They came in a
kit. H-4's! They too make a difference. Also Bosch driving lights.
Needless to say, the car has plenty of fire power. Andre has been trying
to talk me into getting 80/100 watt bulbs. We'll see.

 Gene Fulmer.