Re: Prices on corbeau (sp?) seating

<< I have a catalog from the UK for general racing stuff, and it seems like
 everything for racing cars (including, seats, harnessbelts, etc..) is
cheaper
 there. Why is it that we get so ripped off here in the US if prices here are
 generally cheaper than anywhere else in the world??? >>

Personally, I figure it is because less people here modify their cars.  But,
that is just my opinion. :-)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsbrug Edition Scirocco