Re: Mailing list homepage

Well, now you come to mention it, I did say that you could take
copies of the piccies from my own home-page of my Storm.
But, there ya go...

> Date:          Thu, 24 Oct 1996 20:22:13 +0600
> To:            scirocco-l@privateI.com
> From:          Chris Taylor <chtaylo4@vt.edu>

> How come Me, Rus,and Shawn are the only ones on this?
>
> Is Rus busy, or has no one else sent him pictures?
>
> C'mon people?  Send to Mute0@aol.com!
>
> Chris Taylor
> '87 16v Scirocco
>
> West Ambler Johnston Hall
> Virginia Tech Campus
> chtaylo4@vt.edu
> chtaylo4@aol.com

-1984 Scirocco Storm (Cosmos Blue, 1.9l, Leather)----
--1991 Corrado G60 (Aqua Blue, VW Motorsport Pulley)-
---1974 Land Rover SIII (Pearlescent Blue, Huge ICE)-
----1980 Mini 1000 (Girlfriend's Shed)---------------