Re: Mailing list homepage

In a message dated 96-10-25 20:19:35 EDT, Trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com (Shawn Meze)
writes:

<< Hi Tim!! Welcome to the list!! Havent we met somewhere before??
 I have an 82' Scirocco GTi with Recaro seats id love to tell you about
someday!! >>

Oh yes, I believe I have heard of you.  Nahh, I really don't care much about
YOUR car.  Main reason is because you just rubbed my nose in your recaro
seats again!  Butt-head!  I'll bet your car isn't even as fast as you
claim!!!  ;-)

Thanks for the welcome!  I look forward to getting into and confusing your
dail discusions!!!  ;-)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco.