16V Headers

If you are still looking for headers for your 16v Scirocco, there is a
company in California I beleive called EuroRace or European Racing (they
go by both names) they advertise in "VW Trends" and "Hot VWs". They make
their own headers for the 16v Scirocco they have two models one for pre
84 models and one for 85 and up, they both cost about $350 I beleive.
Hope this helps.

Todd Jarrett
tjarrett@olie.wvitcoe.wvnet.edu

82 Scirocco 16v (highly modified)